Available for all WERBAS Users with WERBAS 4.241 or greater, we’re proud to offer plenty new features:
- Easier login process.
If you allowed your client to remember your login data it’s not needed anymore to aknowledge it to enter . We’ll just log you in.
- massive performance optimizations
Large Lists are now automatically split into separate pages. So even if you have thousands of open workorders the access remains fast by first showing the top 50 results.
If you scroll to the end of the fetched data, WERBAS.blue automatically fetches the next results.
- Implementation of process based workflows in your garage. We bring you directly to the point that you need for even more straight-forward useabilty and a sleeker design.
- added “dictate what you want” to the process assistant
Try the microphone-icon besides the input fields.
Unfortunately iOS devices do not support this feature right now
- create new workorders for existing customers
- create new offers for existing customers
- authorize proposals
- add packages more than once (eg. a package for replacing seat covers when multiple seats are defected)
- add your text templates
- add labours from all your labour catalogs
- delete inadvertently archived documents (hides them from access)
- Due-date hints within the vehicle page if eg. main inspection date, exhaust examination, etc. is due.
- find workorders by id, customer name, vehicle license plate, VIN, Brand, Type
- find vehicles by id, customer name, vehicle license plate, VIN, Brand, Type
- direct access to vehicles
(eg. if you print QR-Code-sticker with the Link to the vehicle data you can stick them into the car and when it arrives you can easily view its history and add a new offer or workorder.
- direct access to customers
eg. if you want to create discount cards for your customers, you could add an QR-Code there as well. Then accessing the customers data gets much easier
- start your process via direct link.
This can be used to put your mostly used processes to your browser bookmarks or homescreen.
to your bookmarks / homescreen. Valid [processNames] are
Creat a new workorder
show currently open workorders
show currently open proposals / bids
directly set the custom workorder status
start or proceed with your inventory
walk through a checklist for a workorder.
get the picklist for the articles on a specific workorder to fetch the parts from your warehouse
e. g. for documenting the condition of the vehicle when it was brought.
show the archived documents to a workorder
e. g. for documenting that the customer has a valid driving license
show the archived documents to a customer
e. g. for archiving the vehicle registration document
show the archived documents to a vehile
e. g. to find offers for the vehicle, check what was done in the past etc.
Brings you to the contact information of the currently processed vehicle.
find all workorders offered or processed for a specific customer.
find a specific workorder directly
find your customer directly
easiest access to the information of a vehicle. From here you can also create new workorders or check the due dates e. g. for main inspection, exhaust inspecion etc.
If you’re running WERBAS in a Version < 4.241 WERBAS. redirects you to its previous version. Please ensure, that you update WERBAS to a version >= 4.241 to get this new features.
Together with this features we also updated our print2archive driver. Please update this as well if you run WERBAS 4.241 or greater.